Thursday, April 9, 2009

What a crazy year!!!!!

Where do I begin. Things have been so crazy for us lately. Jon was moved out of his position at work back in February and will now have a pay cut starting May 1st. We have been contemplating me going back to work, but decided to try and wait it out a year and see how the market goes. We are completely blessed that he still has a job so to God be the glory for that!!!!! I had to have a tooth extracted two weeks ago and am having a hard time recovering. I get tired real easy and my pain causes headaches. I am slowly getting better though. A huge praise for us is the fact that my business is picking up. I absolutely love sewing and working on my machine. I have to be careful or I would do it 24-7. Needless to say we are glad February and March are over and are looking forward to the rest of the year. Happy Easter everyone and remember to thank God for all he has done for us including sacrificing his only son for our sins. He is ALIVE!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!! Til next time!!!!

No comments: