Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Catching Up

So I have been a little behind with my blogs and just like my sewing blog, I have finally updated our family blog. I decided to just hit the highlights from this year instead of posting everything. It starts with the Pumpkin Patch Trip last weekend, our latest addition to the Chesser family, our 4th of July trip to Arkansas followed by Alyssa's 4th Birthday and ends with amazing pictures from my brother Chad's wedding in Yosemite National Park this past April. For those of you who may not have known Jon and I are expecting again. The ultrasound picture is from our first visit at 9 weeks. We will find out later this month what we are having and will be sure to share those pics too. Thank you for following our family and we hope you are all doing well. Til next time......

Amber

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow, it's been a while.......